Tuesday, July 28, 2009

While in Idaho for a little family reunion we all went swimming. Look, a 3 generation picture.
My Attempt at photography. 
I opened up this corn and was completely enchanted by the little baby corn tucked in so snuggly growing inside.

So . . . it could be James' great-great-grandfather, but it's not.
The Mormon Battalion adventure started today as James joined in as an 'extra' for a film being made for the MB Visitors Center in San Diego.
And - If you're watching the Spanish Broadcast of General Conference in October - you might catch a glimpse of James in a movie between sessions (don't know which day) introducing the LDS version of the Spanish Bible. He stood in as a model for the apostle of Jesus Christ, Matthew.

6 comments:

  1. I love the swimming picture. You are so cute. Little Lindy is adorable! James looks so different. Is he going to shave it off or keep it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat! An actor in the family!! Those are some neat pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are great pictures and James looks so cool!! I love the 3 generation picture such pretty happy faces!! we miss you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Martha -- I saw your blog on Jen B's. I was glad to see how great you guys are doing. I can't believe you have 4 kids now! You all look fabulous. Congratulations! Lauren Sieg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can not get over that beard! How long did it take to grow it out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Did you eat the baby corn? :-P

    ReplyDelete

Followers